Thursday, September 13, 2012

Week One


It never fails something goes wrong when I am around. Just last Friday we had our Beaverton vs. Gladwin game and it’s our biggest game of the season, so everyone was going. Right after the game got over I was supposed to go over to my sisters who lives 2 hours away and babysit her 3 kids for the weekend. When I got home from the game it was around 10:30 and I still had to pack and leave. Once I got in my car I could tell something wasn’t right, all my lights were dim and once I got about 10 minutes from my house all my lights started flickering and soon went out along with my headlights. I had no clue what to do. I called my dad and he told me to try and make it home but that was didn’t happen. He eventually came and got me and to make things worse it was pouring down rain as he was trying to check out the car. He told me the alternator had gone out and that he wouldn’t be able to fix it till the next day. I remembered how the battery light turned on in my car just a couple days before that and my friend Shane had told me not to worry about it.  After borrowing my Mom’s car I made it to my sisters. The next day my luck still had not changed; I accidently ran over my phone with my sister’s 4-wheeler, but luckily it only cracked the screen so it was still useable! Unfortunately with my luck would have it I dropped it a second time and then the whole screen went black. I went 3 days without my phone and that thing had my life on it. So never listen to your friends when they tell you to ignore something with your car and if you’re as attached to your phone as I am then don’t let it out of your sight and get an otter box (a thick protective phone case) for it. I unfortunately learn everything the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment